- 21/07/14: Media round-up: Jupiter London Nocturne 2014
- 07/06/14: Horton & Juniper claim elite wins at Jupiter Nocturne
- 03/06/14: House aiming for Jupiter London Nocturne victory
- 30/05/14: Jupiter announced as new title sponsor
- 19/05/14: IMImobile to sponsor Folding Bike Race
- 15/05/14: Exclusive interview: Farid Tejani, Ignitr
- 13/05/14: Win VIP tickets in our cycling Vine video competition
- 09/05/14: Nocturne champ Scully aims to defend title in 2014
- 01/05/14: Brooks Retro Criterium new for 2014
- 29/04/14: David Millar to curate film screening ahead of Nocturne
- 19/09/13: London Nocturne confirmed for Saturday 7th June 2014
THE NEXT JUPITER LONDON NOCTURNE
Saturday 6th June 2015
The Jupiter London Nocturne, Britain's biggest and best night-time criterium, returns to Smithfield Market on Saturday 6th June 2015.
Mayor of London Boris Johnson said the 2014 Jupiter London Nocturne would 'kick off a sensational summer of cycling in the capital', and the 2015 event promises to be no different.
The 2014 Jupiter London Nocturne saw more than 15,000 fans pack around the fast, technical 1.1km circuit for a thrilling day.
Garmin Sharp duo Tyler Farrar and Nathan Haas and Team Sky's CJ Sutton and Josh Edmondson were among the stars who raced.
Tobyn Horton (Madison Genesis) broke away from a four-man lead group to win the Schwalbe Elite Criterium while Nikki Juniper (Echelon Rotor) produced a superb ride to take the Rapha Elite Women's Criterium as night fell across the city.
Bars and restaurants around historic Smithfield Market are always packed for this one-day urban festival of cycling which is unlike any other event in the UK - mark it in your 2015 year planner now ...
We're already looking forward to the 2015 Jupiter London Nocturne and making plans to make it even more exciting. See you there!
On Facebook and Twitter and take advantage of EXCLUSIVE NEWS and competitions.
Keep up to date with all the latest event news