- 19/09/13: London Nocturne confirmed for Saturday 7th June 2014
- 15/06/13: Hannah Barnes confirmed as Elite Women's Crit winner
- 13/06/13: Official statement on Elite Women's Criterium
- 08/06/13: Trott and Scully triumph in thrilling 2013 elite races
- 04/06/13: World class field assembles for the IG London Nocturne
- 31/05/13: Movistar duo Dowsett and Intxausti to ride on 8th June
- 30/05/13: IG City Criterium roller racing launch at Rapha shop
- 15/05/13: Win a Condor Potenza bike and Rapha Pro Team kit!
- 15/05/13: Register for the LCC Urban Cycle Cross, new for 2013
- 30/04/13: Wiggle Honda to compete in Elite Women's Criterium
- 17/04/13: IG London Nocturne partners with Time Out in 2013
- 21/01/13: Round up of the action from the London Bike Show launch
- 19/01/13: Bibby takes win for Madison-Genesis in Norglide Crit
- 19/01/13: Day 2 round up - Copie wins Rapha Women's Race
NEXT SUMMER'S LONDON NOCTURNE
Saturday 7th June 2014
Save the date. Don't book a holiday. Refuse that wedding invite. Saturday 7th June 2014 will be the day that Britain's coolest night-time criterium returns to the streets of London.
The city is sure to be packed with cycling nuts for the London Nocturne's unique blend of bicycle races - from the carbon fibre frames of the professionals to the humble folding bike. Don't delay, mark it in that 2014 planner now!
Penny Farthings and track bikes are sure to feature again in 2014 while a cycling expo area, food stalls and live music will fuel the festival atmosphere on this unique day in London's sporting calendar.
We've been up and running since 2007. In June 2013 we welcomed our biggest-ever crowd to Smithfield Market as 15,000 fans packed around the 1.1km circuit for some breath-taking elite racing.
Tom Scully won the NORGLIDEŽ Elite Criterium ahead of Alex Dowsett while Hannah Barnes was victorious in the Rapha Elite Women's Criterium on a memorable night of photo-finishes.
We're sure that the 2014 Nocturne will take it to another level - and we look forward to seeing you there.
Keep up to date with all the latest event news