Click here for information on Grandstand tickets>
Slap bang on the Start/Finish line, the Nocturne hospitality area offers the best views of the course, particularly from the top of our beautiful London Routemaster that's bussed in for the day. The atmosphere is sure to be electric as the riders set off and you'll be right in the heart of the action.
Guests will collect their VIP accreditation from our exclusive hospitality reception in Gaucho Restaurant and will enjoy a glass of champagne before crossing the circuit at the VIP crossing point (located immediately outside the Gaucho bar area on the back straight of the circuit).
After entering the hospitality area in Smithfield Market guests can enjoy a choice of cuisine from the food market (Pieminster pie and mash, a hog roast and Brindisa paella featured last year) before rubbing shoulders with the stars of the racing and celebrity guests in the Gaucho cocktail bar.
- Drinks reception in Gaucho at the accreditation collection
- Exclusive access to the finish line hospitality area
- Access to the VIP viewing platform and main stage
- Access to the exclusive Gaucho cocktail bar in the hospitality area
- Unlimited food from the food market (available between 19:00 and 20:30)
- Complimentary drinks all night including beers, wines, soft drinks, tea and Bean About Town coffee
- Complimentary event programme and VIP musette from Rouleur
TICKETS: £100 plus VAT
HOW TO PURCHASE
All hospitality purchases are subject to our standard terms and conditions. By purchasing from this website you agree to these terms.
Tickets can be purchased securely by credit or debit card via Paypal - please use the Paypal button below (these purchases will be subject to a 5% handling charge). All prices are exclusive of VAT - VAT invoices can be provided on request.
For group / corporate bookings please contact James Pope at FACE Partnership - email@example.com - 0207 490 3000.
Click here to purchase tickets via Paypal (Ticket prices include VAT and Paypal charges):